Our Consulting expertise has shown, that in many companies the topic “Security” has grown historically. Often separate areas are even very well developed, but in many cases it lacks of:
- a clear reference to the business strategy
- a clear derivation of the Security Requirements from business processes and the risk analysis
- a distinct definition of the planning and regulation processes
- a continuous, process oriented Security Management System
Many companies already have a distinct Quality Management. It is therefore reasonable,
- to transfer established methods – amongst others the PDCA-Cycle – to the Security Management
- to design the Security Management analogue the Quality Management
- and subsequently integrate it in a Management System
The goal of the introduction of a integral Security Management System is at first to define security goals and policies and the to finalize subject areas, responsibilities and Security Processes.
We elaborate the individual topics with the responsible employees. We examine existing structures and measures and integrate them in a new Security Management System. It passes through several Cycles of the Quality Management. The modular composition ensures an individual System, that is based on your company’s concrete security needs. Like this the share of Security in the value chain becomes apparent.
As result you have a newly introduced Security Management System as well as the relevant manuals and processes for a reliable and efficient Security Management.