The challenges surrounding the coronavirus are becoming more pressing and urgent. Our discussions with the responsible persons in recent days have shown us that now is the time to act.
- You activated your crisis team?
- You have to coordinate the work of different staffs?
- Your BCM and pandemic plans have been updated and launched?
- Do you need concrete support in coping with events?
We are available at short notice to support you in the clarification of upcoming questions. It would be conceivable to provide methodological support for crisis management. Our latest tool DEMiOS 3.0supports your virtual crisis team work. In this way, you yourself will manage the work of the crisis or BCM staff in an efficient and effective way, even internationally.
We support you in the following subject areas:
- Pandemic planning and review of existing processes
- Operational and methodological support for the crisis unit
- Travel security/travel arrangements
- Medical advice on hygiene at work and on business trips
- Control of crisis communication
Do you want to check the status of your pandemic preparedness? We send you practice-proven checklists.
Please register by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: Pandemic Checklist.
We look forward to talking to you
Klaus Bockslaff and Mathias Götsch